Ghost Recon Wildlands is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game is much optimized for PC port but some minor issues such as Freezes, Low FPS/Performance, Can’t Launch, Crash to Desktop, Connectivity Issues and others.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the very first military shooter in a massive open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op. A few years from now, Bolivia has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The Santa Blanca cartel has turned the country into a narco-state. As a Ghost, you must stop the cartel by any means necessary.
Ghost Recon Wildlands PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-4320 @ 4 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 / AMD R9 270X (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
- Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770@ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970/GTX 1060 or AMD R9 390/RX480 (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
Ghost Recon Wildlands Configuration File Location
The config file can be located from Documents\My Games\Ghost Recon Wildlands\
Ghost Recon Wildlands – Save Game Files Location
The save game data files can be found by navigating to <Uplay-folder>\savegames\<user-id>\2970
Ghost Recon Wildlands – Game Freezes during Gameplay
It happens on out of date drivers and windows, updated all drivers and Windows as well to fix this problem.
Ghost Recon Wildlands – Can’t Launch or Crash to Desktop
There are much known issues, when you try to launch the game, it won’t launch or crash to desktop after logo or first window. Validate the files from UPlay or Steam, also kill the FRAPS, MSI Afterburner or other same software before launch the game.
Continue to the next page!