Metal Gear Survive is now available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game is much optimized but minor issue is occurring. Some Crashes, Freezes, Save Game Corrupted and other problems are being faced by PC users.
Create your own character and learn to survive. Scavenge resources, craft weapons, build a base camp and explore the unknown while developing the survival skills necessary in this hostile environment.
In CO-OP mode, assemble a team of four players to infiltrate and defend areas from hordes of creatures. Place fortifications and defensive weapons strategically to give you an advantage against ever intensifying enemies. Teamwork and resourcefulness are key in these fast-paced co-op missions.
Metal Gear Survive System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7×64, Windows 8×64, Windows 10×64 (64-bit OS Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)
Metal Gear Survive Configuration File Location
The config file can be located by navigating to <Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\797470\local\
Metal Gear Survive Save Data File Location
You can find the save data files from <Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\797470\remote\
Metal Gear Survive – How to unlock unlimited Framerate
By default, enabling Adaptive V-Sync in the driver control panel will disable V-Sync entirely on a 60 Hz display. Unlocking the framerate will fix this.
- Edit config file
- Go to the configuration file location.
- Open SSD_GRAPHICS_CONFIG in the text editor of your choosing.
- Change the line “framerate_control” : “Auto“, to “framerate_control” : “Variable“, and save the file.
If you make any changes to the graphics options in-game, this preference will be reset. Effects camera/mouse input; Higher/variable FPS = higher/variable sensitivity.
Metal Gear Survive Crashes or CTD
Many users are reporting that the game is crashing to desktop or randomly crashes on startup or during gameplay. Wait for an update or patch to fix these issues or make sure you have updated graphics card drivers.
Continue to the next page!