Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game brings the famed gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and new authentic visuals. As the game has some technical issues such as Error Codes, Connectivity Problems, Black Screen, Crash to Desktop, Xbox Controllers Issues and others.
PES 2017 PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, Vista SP2
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2 240 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 1024MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD/ATI Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 800 x 600 monitor resolution; 4x DVD-ROM Drive; TCP/IP 512 kbps or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 / AMD Phenom Ⅱ X4 925 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 1024MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD/ATI Radeon HD4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better)
- Additional Notes: 1280 x 720 monitor resolution; 8x DVD-ROM Drive; TCP/IP 1.5 Mbps or higher
PES 2017 – Configuration File Location
The config file can be located by navigating to:
- Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
- <Folder with STEAM installed> \SteamApps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\
PES 2017 – Save Game Data Location
The save game files of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 can be found from Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\save
PES 2017 – Error Code: FDDN532
The servers are much busy on launch day, just be patience and try again late to fix this problem.
Continue to the next page!